What follows is a series of questions pertaining to your energy level. For each question, please answer “yes”, “no”, or “don’t know”..
- Do you often feel tired?
- Do you often have trouble falling asleep?
- Do you wake up repeatedly during the night?
- Do you feel weak all over?
- Do you have the feeling that you haven’t been accomplishing much lately?
- Do you have the feeling that you can’t cope with everyday problems as well as you used to?
- Do you believe that you have come to a ‘dead end’?
- Do you lately feel more listless than before?
- I enjoy sex as much as ever.
- Have you experienced a feeling of hopelessness recently?
- Does it take more time to grasp a difficult problem than it did a year ago?
- Do little things irritate you more lately than they used to?
- Do you feel you want to give up trying?
- I feel fine.
- Do you sometimes feel that you body is like a battery that is losing its power?
- Would you want to be dead at times?
- Do you have the feeling these days that you just don’t have what it takes anymore?
- Do you feel dejected?
- Do you feel like crying sometimes?
- Do you ever wake up with a feeling of exhaustion and fatigue?
- Do you have increasing difficulty in concentrating on a single problem?
INTERPRETING YOUR RESULTS:
This is not a diagnostic tool, as it is only meant to help you check in with yourself and identify areas of your health that need your attention.
Aside from item 9 and 14, answering ‘yes” to most of the questions could potentially be a sign that you are feeling overwhelmed and close to exhaustion.
As always, consult a healthcare professional if you feel overwhelmed.
See our emergency contact list if you don’t know who to call
Leave a Comment